The XMark ELITE SERIES 7’ Commercial Olympic Bar has a tensile strength of 185,000 psi with moderate flex making it a great performance bar. The 8 needle bearings aid the collars to a smooth and consistent spin. XMark’s commercial rated XM-9063 Bar is the ultimate performance bar for your gym or home gym.
A high quality shaft coating adds to the longevity of the bar. The shaft coating on XMark’s XM-9063 Bar is black manganese phosphate which provides better rust resistance than black oxide while also giving the bar shaft a slightly tacky feel. The medium depth fine knurling is dual spec with IWF and IPF knurling marks. When the coating and knurling are combined, this bar allows for a superior, firm grip minus the sharp, cheese grater knurling.
The hard chrome sleeves rotate freely on 8 needle bearings and are secured to the bar using a dual snap ring system. This system is designed to ensure the sleeves never detach from the shaft.
XMark delivers a high-end commercial bar with superior tensile strength. Crafted using a high quality alloy steel and dual snap ring system, the XM-9063 Bar offers ultimate performance for cross training, Olympic and powerlifting routines. Uncompromising quality and affordability are what you have come to expect and receive from XMark, equipment for the tough.
- Tensile strength: 185,000 psi
- Weight capacity: Tested at 1,500 lbs. without deforming
- Bar Material: heated alloy steel shaft; Hard chrome sleeves
- Shaft Coating: Black Manganese Phosphate
- Sleeve Rotation: 8 needle bearings with dual snap ring system
- Knurling: Dual spec IWF and IPF medium depth fine knurling; no center knurling
- Bar Length: 7’ Olympic bar
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Sleeve Length: 16.5”
- Weight: 20 kg.ight: 20 kg.
Please visit XMark Fitness for warranty information.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.