The XMark 45 Degree Hyperextension focuses on developing your lower back, abdominals, and obliques. This state-of-the-art equipment with its twelve levels of adjustments decompresses the back. Enhance your stretching routine with the XMark 45 Degree Hyperextension as you improve flexibility, range of motion, and circulation. The quality of the XM-4428 ensures your joints and muscles get the most out of each workout session. Sculpt, build and define your body with XMark, the mark of excellence.
- Heavy duty 14-gauge steel construction
- Mainframe built using 2 x 3 rectangular steel
- Focus on developing your lower back, abdominals, and obliques
- Features tricep dip handles
- Wide, horseshoe shaped base for stability
- 12 pad height adjustments
- 2.5 thick Hi-density mid-section pads covered with tear and sweat resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Oversized 8 x 4 contoured rollers
- Angled rubber grip handlebars
- Baked powder coat finish
- Recommended for home use
- COlor: White
Please visit XMark Fitness for warranty information.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.