Sculpt a backside worthy of a second look with the XMark 45 Degree Back Hyperextension. Hailed as one of the best lower back exercisers on the market, the 45 Degree Back Hyperextension machine not only builds a strong lower back but also tightens the glutes and hamstrings and strengthens the core. XMarks 45 degree back hyperextension is XMark Fitness highest quality back machine constructed of 11 gauge 2 x 3 steel, dual 8 x 4.33 oversized, vinyl-covered roller pads with chrome end caps and a height-adjustable, extra-thick 3 split cushion for comfort and support. Build a strong core foundation allowing you to lift heavier weights, run at maximum capacity or perform simple everyday tasks with less risk of injury with XMark, the mark of excellence.
The XMark 45 Degree Back Hyperextension XM-7609 also features tricep dip handles, a wide, horseshoe-shaped base to aid in stability, transport wheels and a scratch-resistant, baked powder coat finish.
- Hailed as one of the best lower back exercisers
- Works back, obliques and triceps
- Tricep dip handles
- Adjustable 3 thick mid-section Duracraft pad with 4 thick roll for comfort and support
- Oversized 8 x 4.33 Vinyl-covered rollers with chrome end caps
- Angled rubber grip handlebars with molded finger grips
- Tear and sweat resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Baked powder coat finish
- Wide, horseshoe-shaped base
- Transport wheels
- Heavy-duty 11 gauge 2 x 3 construction
- Dimensions: 47.7 L x 29.3 W x 30.4 H
Please visit XMark Fitness for warranty information.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.