The XMark Flat, Incline, Decline (FID) Bench with Arm Curl and Leg Developer offers a variety of strength training exercises for a full body workout from the comfort of home. With eight ladder back adjustments from decline to full military position, 3 vertical preacher curl adjustments and 3 position dual leg developer, this FID bench is fully customizable to fit you. Built for comfort and stability, the bench features extra thick 2.5” Hi-density cushions, oversized 4” contoured roller pads and a horseshoe shaped base. A sleek, well defined body is only a step away with XMark, the mark of excellence.
- 8 ladder back adjustments from decline to military press position
- Ergonomic 3 position adjustable seat
- 3 vertical preacher curl adjustments
- Removable integrated preacher curl bar
- 3 position adjustable dual leg developer for leg curls and extensions
- Preacher curl bar/ leg developer uses standard or Olympic plate weights
- Leg developer holds up to 200 pounds of standard or Olympic weight plates
- Olympic adaptor included
- Horseshoe shaped base for stability
- Extra thick 2.5” Hi-density cushions
- Oversized 4” contoured knee and ankle pads
- Double stitched, sweat and tear resistant Duraguard Vinyl
- Skid resistant rubber feet
- Scratch resistant baked powder coat finish
- Seat cushion dimensions: 20" L x 14” W
- Back cushion dimensions: 30.50" L x 12" W
- Total bench weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Assembled weight: 70 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 78" L x 22.75" W x 47.50" H
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel construction