With a 1500 lb. weight capacity, the dual rail XMark FID / Ab Combo Bench XM-7628 is not only the sturdiest and most comfortable on the market. Perform abdominal work on the decline ab bench with oversized 4.33 vinyl-covered knee and ankle rollers or adjust the bench from decline to military press position for a multitude of strength training exercises. The XMark Combo Bench features extra thick 3 Duracraft padding covered in sweat and tear resistant Duraguard vinyl, a 7 position adjustable back pad, an ergonomic 6 position adjustable seat and vertically-adjusted 4 position knee and ankle rollers. Hard core training is only a step away with XMark.
The XMark FID and Ab Combo Bench XM-7628 also includes built-in transport wheels for quick storage as well as easy in and out under power cages, cable machines, etc., dual rails in 11 gauge steel and bolted on, skid resistant feet.
- Combines ab and upper body strength training workouts into one
- Dual rail 7 position ladder back adjustments from decline to military press position
- Ergonomic 6 position adjustable seat
- 4 position vertical adjustable knee and ankle rollers
- Dual rails for extra strong and durable support
- Extra thick 3 Duraguard cushions
- Double stitched, tear and sweat resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Oversized 4.33 vinyl-covered knee and ankle rollers
- Bolted on skid resistant feet
- Built-in transport wheels
- Scratch resistant, baked powder coat finish
- Weight capacity: 1500 lbs.
- Seat cushion: 14 L x 11.50 W
- Back Cushion: 33.5 L x 11.50 W
- Assembled dimensions: 58 L x 22.25 W x 50 H
- Heavy duty 11 gauge 2 x 3 construction
Please visit XMark Fitness for warranty information.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.