XMark FID and Ab Versa Weight Bench XM-7629
The XMark FID and Ab Versa Bench XM-7629 is engineered to give you the comfort and support you need for a hard-core strength training workout. With a 1500 lb. weight capacity, this bench is not only fully adjustable from decline to full military press position but also doubles as a full ab decline bench with oversized 4.33 vinyl-covered ankle and knee rollers. The weight bench features extra thick 3 Duracraft padding covered in sweat and tear resistant Duraguard Vinyl, a 7 position adjustable back pad, an ergonomic 6 position adjustable seat and vertically adjusted 4 position knee and ankle rollers. Train harder, longer and better with XMark, the mark of excellence.
The XMark FID and Ab Versa Bench XM-7629 also includes built-in transport wheels for quick storage as well as easy in and out under power cages, cable machines, etc., 11 gauge 3 x 2 steel construction and bolted on, skid resistant feet.
- Combines ab and upper body strength training workouts into one
- 7 position ladder back adjustments from decline to military press position
- Ergonomic 6 position adjustable seat
- 4 position vertical adjustable knee and ankle rollers
- Extra thick 3 Duraguard cushions
- Double stitched, tear and sweat resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Oversized 4.33 vinyl-covered knee and ankle rollers
- Bolted on, skid resistant feet
- Built-in transport wheels
- Scratch resistant, baked powder coat finish
- Weight capacity: 1500 lbs.
- Seat Cushion: 14 L x 11.50 W
- Back Cushion: 33.50 L x 11.50 W
- Assembled Dimensions: 58 L x 22.25 W x 50.25 H
- Heavy duty 11 gauge 2 x 3 construction
Please visit XMark Fitness for warranty information.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.