|Body Solid Functional Training Center |
Body Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
The Body Solid GDCC210 Functional Training Center puts core stability within your grasp by offering a limitless variety of balance-improving, coordination-enhancing, user-defined workout regimens.
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections.
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge,
2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- 4.8 mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning for frictionless resistance in all directions.
- Includes two 160 lb. weight stacks.
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles.
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps.
- Includes dual position pull-up bar.
- Optional 50 lb. upgrade.
- Dimensions: 83.5"H x 63.5"L x 40.5"W
- Built and guaranteed with Body Solid quality that will last a lifetime.
|The advantages of using the Body Solid Functional Training Center |
Owning quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training... motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
You'll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You'll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You'll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.
The Body Solid GDCC210 Functional Training Center is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design as you master hundreds of exercises, including:
- Cable Crossover
- Shoulder Press
- Triceps Extension
- One Arm Row
- Leg Kickback
- Deltoid Crossover
- Oblique Crunch
- Incline Press
- Front Deltoid Raise
|A daytime telephone number is required before this item is shipped. The transporter will need your telephone number to schedule the delivery. |
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. We offer curbside delivery and a signature is required. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 14 business days from the date of your order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into your house, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking or set-up.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- This item cannot be shipped to an APO, FPO or PO Box.
- No Sales Tax is required on shipments delivered outside of Louisiana.
- Also, if you choose to return the item, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.
This page cannot be copied in whole or in part without the written consent of Bayou Fitness.
Copyright 2007, Bayou Fitness Products