Body Solid G2B Bi-Angular Home Gym
The Body-Solid G2B is the ideal combination of technology and design. Its’ most unique feature is the patented Bi-Angular® Press Arm System. Bi-Angular® technology uses a converging axis during the pressing motion to provide 25% more muscle interaction for a faster, more efficient and complete workout.
Built on a compact but extremely stable footprint, the G2B packs more exercises into less space than any other gym available. Included in this versatile gym is a Multi-Hip Station to sculpt your hips, thighs and glutes. The fully adjustable back pad is made of DuraFirm™ padding and includes lumbar support for maximum comfort.
Our SmoothGlide Bearing System™ allows friction-free movement and long life to the multi-function leg developer. The G2B allows you to perform every exercise you need to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
Shown with optional aluminum pulleys and GCCA (cable crossover attachment)
- Patented Bi-Angular® converging press station replicates free weight dumbbell presses and provides 25% more muscle interaction.
- Includes commercial style multi-hip station with multiple start positions that provide resistance in either direction for emphasis on your hip, thigh and glute areas.
- 160 lb. (73kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 210 lb. (95kg) weight stack available.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Upholstered rollers on leg extension, leg curl, multi-hip and lat hold down stations. Optional Leg Press is NOT INCLUDED (sold separately).
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance.
- Heavy duty 12-guage steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart.
- Floor Space Dimensions: 71”L x 63”W x 83.5½”H
- With Optional Leg Press Option (NOT INCLUDED - SOLD SEPARATELY):
71”L x 89”W x 83½”H
- Live Working Area: 75”L x 81”W x 83½”H
|A daytime telephone number is required before this item is shipped. The transporter will need your telephone number to schedule the delivery. |
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. We offer curbside delivery and a signature is required. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 14 business days from the date of your order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into your house, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking or set-up.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- This item cannot be shipped to an APO, FPO or PO Box.
- No Sales Tax is required on shipments delivered outside of Louisiana.
- Also, if you choose to return the item, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.