Commercial Flat, Incline, Decline Bench
Without a doubt, the cornerstone of all strength training equipment is the Flat, Incline, Decline Bench and nothing comes close to the GFID71! The heavy-duty 2" x 3" steel frame can easily handle a load capacity of 1,000 lbs.
The back and seat pads lock into eight positions to align your body for perfect posture in all your exercises while the ultra-thick DuraFirm upholstery supports you comfortably through the most intense workouts.
Lock your legs in the T-Bar Leg Hold Down featuring oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training. Convenient casters let you move the GFID71 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility. The GFID71 is backed by a full Commercial Warranty.
- Full commercial quality with over 1,000 lbs. capacity
- Quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment
- Improved design features 6-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Full 2¾" thick DuraFirm™ Pads will never bottom out.
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down with oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability
- Expandable for Leg Developer (#GLDA3), Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1), and Lat Attachment (#GLRA81)
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- 19"H x 70"L x 28"W
- Owner's Manual
Preacher Curl Attachment
Designed to isolate and maximize Biceps, Triceps and Forearm muscle concentration. The Extra-thick, DuraFirm™ pad will never bottom out. Bar saddle is included. Cannot be used independently.
For use with #GFID71, #GFID31, #GDIB46L only.
Leg Developer Attachment
Leg Extensions are designed for ultimate strengthening of the Knee and Thigh muscles. Perform Leg Curls for maximum concentration of Hamstring and Glute muscles.
For use with #GFID71 only.
Lat Row Attachment
High & Low Pulleys allow you to exercise your back, arm and shoulder muscles. Constructed of high strength, nylon coated aircraft quality (2200 lb. test) cables for safe, strong workouts. Includes a Lat Bar, Low Row Bar and two cables. The lat row attachment is 83" high when attached to the bench.
For use with GDIB46L and GFID71 benches only.
| || |
Body-Solid Multi-Press Rack
Fitness professional, coaches, and personal trainers agree that a heavy-duty rack with easy-to-use adjustments and a barbell set go a long way in the world of strength training. Freeweight training is most effective when the user feels safe enough to use heavy weight and push the envelope.
Body-Solid is here to make sure you get the absolute most from your workout, the ability to push your limits and the room to excel. Our Full Commercial Multi-Press Rack is an industrial strength training partner that doesn't try to change how you workout, it works with you.
Designed with an extra-wide 4-point stance, the GPR370 is a rock-solid performer that features a 7 degree reverse pitch that accommodates your body's natural lifting path. Lift-off and safety positions are right where you want them so racking the bar is always comfortable and predictable.
Perform squats, calf raises, lunges, dead-lifts, upright rows, and many, many more power building exercises. For increased workout capacity, add any freeweight bench and do bench, incline, decline, and shoulder press routines. If you are looking to bulk up and build power, or simply to tone your muscles and increase performance, the Multi-Press Rack is definitely the foundation of the ultimate freeweight system.
Weight plates, bar and collars optional.
- Extra-heavy duty 2"x 3" high tensile strength steel mainframe with all-4-side welded construction.
- 14-position gunrack can handle over 1,000 lbs. and gives the user the ability to walk the bar up and down without removing plates.
- Includes oversized 17" long safeties constructed from 2"x 3" 11-gauge steel.
- Mainframe uprights are set to a 7 degree reverse pitch that accommodates the body’s natural lifting path.
- Features 4 Olympic storage posts that suspend weight plates for quick and easy access while keeping your workout area organized.
- Ideal for home and commercial use.
- 74"H x 45"L x 64"W
|This item is shipped via . Allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. |
- No Sales Tax is required on shipments delivered outside of Louisiana.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please have the driver make a note of the damage. This will aid in the return/replacement process.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into your home, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- This item cannot be shipped to an APO, FPO or PO Box.
This page cannot be copied in whole or in part without the written consent of Bayou Fitness.
Copyright 2007, Bayou Fitness Products