THE WEIGHT PLATES AND COLLAR ARE OPTIONAL AND NOT INCLUDED
WEIGHT POST IS OLYMPIC SIZE ONLY
Body Solid Commercial Olympic Leverage Flat, Incline, Decline (FID) Bench
The new FID46 is based on a heavy gauge 3" round stock steel mainframe, with a 9-position seat and back pads that are a full 2-3/4" thick and will never bottom out . . . guaranteed.
Perfect for all types of barbell and dumbbell exercises, the FID46 works great in Power Racks, Smith Machines and the strongest leverage gym system in existence.
In addition to all the intense upper body exercises the FID46 delivers, the leg developer provides a concentrated lower body workout. Perform leg extensions with full 90 degree seat back support and lying leg curls from the traditional arched prone position.
- Over 1000 lbs. capacity.
- Heavy-Duty 3" round stock steel mainframe with extra-wide base for maximum stability.
- Full 2-3/4" seat and back pads that will never bottom out.
- Includes wheels for easy mobility.
- Removable leg developer with upholstered 4" x 8" rollers and oversize brass bushings for friction-free movement.
- Two sets of cushioned hand grips for stability when doing leg curls and leg extensions.
- Features arched lying leg curl station that provides proper lower back support during the lying leg curl exercise.
- Nine-position back pad with synchronized seat pad for fast, easy, fool-proof adjustments.
- Assembled Dimensions: 31"H x 75"L x 28"W
- Owner's Manual