Body Solid Pro Club Line Leg Press with 210 lb. Weight Stack Model SLP500G/2
A machine of enormous power and durability. True to Body-Solid tradition, this is no ordinary Leg Press Machine...it uses sophisticated pillow block and sealed ball-bearings for precision alignment and friction-free movement. This allows you to achieve higher performance results.
Advanced design reduces spinal compression while allowing full range-of-motion in a natural biomechanical movement. Fully adjustable DuraFirm™ back pad with an ergonomically designed two position press plate accommodates all-size users for a complete Leg and Calf workout.
For truly enormous muscle capacity, look no further than this machine. It’s designed to last...even under the most strenuous routines.
- Dimensions: 75”L x 32”W x 72”H
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" High-Tensile Strength Steel. All 4-Side Welded.
- Finish: Double, Powder-Coat Finish Protects Against Scratching, Chipping and Peeling.
- 210 lb. Weight Stack Included
- Cables: Nylon-Coated, Self-Lubricating, Aircraft-Quality Steel Cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Pulleys With V-Grooved Channels.
- Pads: Extra-Tough, Tear-Resistant DuraFirm™ Upholstery is Double-Stitched. Features High Density Top Grade Foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine Drilled to Exact Specifications and Employ Oversized Nylon Bushings for Super-Smooth Operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-Polished, Chrome Plated Solid Steel Guide Rods and Selector Rods for Smooth Movement.
- Instructional Placard Included
Body Solid's Exclusive Lifetime, In-Home Warranty Provides 100% Coverage for Every Part, Including Normal Wear Items.
|Rated for Light Institutional Use || |
|A daytime telephone number is required before this item is shipped. The transporter will need your telephone number to schedule the delivery. |
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. We offer curbside delivery and a signature is required. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 14 business days from the date of your order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into your house, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking or set-up.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- This item cannot be shipped to an APO, FPO or PO Box.
- No Sales Tax is required on shipments delivered outside of Louisiana.
- Also, if you choose to return the item, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.