| || |
Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine
The Series 7 Smith Machine is set to a 7-degree reversed pitch. The Series 7 allows natural upper and lower body movements for maximum muscle interaction; a feature not found in the traditional Smith Machine.
User safety is provided by 20 cross-member lock-out points that are accessible with a simple 15-degree rotation of the bar, eliminating the need for a spotter. For those exercises that demand freeweight movement, the 14-position gunrack with 17" extra heavy-duty safeties is also set to a 7-degree reversed pitch providing convenient lift-off points and predictable racking.
The Series 7 works great with any bench for intense chest and shoulder routines. Add the optional Selectorized Lat Attachment for high and low cable exercises, lat pulldowns, triceps pressdowns, cable crossovers and much much more!
The Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine is the product of advanced biomechanical design, superior structural engineering and meticulous quality standards. It is a collection of the best benefits the Smith Machine, Half-Cage and Multi-station Gyms have to offer and its backed by the best warranty in the industry.
| || |
WEIGHT PLATES AND COLLARS ARE OPTIONAL AND NOT INCLUDED
WEIGHT POST ARE OLYMPIC SIZE ONLY
|KEY FEATURES: |
- Precise 7° angle Smith Machine combined with 7° angle freeweight barbell workout center designed for natural upper and lower body exercise movements
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 crossmember lock-out points for a safe, solid stop at any point in your workout routine
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions for ultimate versatility, safety and control
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control and weighs only 25 Lbs.
- Heavy-duty all 4-side welded 11 gauge and 12 gauge 2"x 3" mainframe steel construction with a safe, solid 4-point stance for maximum stability
- Includes incredibly strong, adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the freeweight barbell workout center.
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access
- Olympic Bar holder mounted to the frame stores your bar without obstructing any exercise movements
- Assembled Dimensions: 83" x 66"L x 64"W (84" at bar)
- Owners' Manual
|A daytime telephone number is required before this item is shipped. The transporter will need your telephone number to schedule the delivery. |
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. We offer curbside delivery and a signature is required. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 14 business days from the date of your order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into your house, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking or set-up.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- This item cannot be shipped to an APO, FPO or PO Box.
- No Sales Tax is required on shipments delivered outside of Louisiana.
- Also, if you choose to return the item, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.
This page cannot be copied in whole or in part without the written consent of Bayou Fitness.
Copyright 2007, Bayou Fitness Products