EF Products Beginner Bench
The EF-4411 is excellent for both the younger user just getting started in a healthy and safe weight training routine and for the user of any age that is interested in light strength training without forfeiting function, stability and safety. The EF-4411 features non-adjustable uprights with oversized bar catches for use with most length straight bars, which are bolted securely to thick base tubes for maximum stability. The 33” L x 10”-11.5” W backrest adjusts to five positions (three upright, one flat and one slight decline).
The upright and flat positions are held securely with a steel backrest adjustment bar that fits into holes along the bar crutches while the slight decline position allows the backrest to lie against the thick crossbar between the uprights. This allows many exercises to be performed with ease on the EF-4411 while the tapered backrest and thickly padded seat that is bolted securely to the frame provides comfort before, during and after your routine.
In addition to the upper body workouts capable on the adjustable backrest and static uprights of the EF-4411, there is also a dual action leg developer with a lockout option mounted to the front of the unit. This will allow you to work your hamstrings and quadriceps by simply turning the direction of your body. The resistance for this is provided by simply loading plates onto the standard size (1”) weight post on the front of the leg developer.
The leg developer can be locked into place with the included lock hook, which will hold your legs steady during crunches on the EF-4411. By performing crunches off the floor and on the 2.5” thick padded bench, you support your entire spine for the safest abdominal workouts. The EF-4411 combines full body workout capabilities with a 14-gauge frame and a heavy weight capacity.
- 4" Contoured Rollers with Chrome End Caps
- 2 1/2" Thick Crease and Sweat Resistant Vinyl Padding
- Sturdy 14 Gauge Steel Frame
- Oversize Spring Loaded Pop Pin make it Easy to Adjust
- Baked Powder Coat Finish
- Leg Attachment adds Extra Strength Workouts
- Steel Backrest Adjustment Bar adds Versatility to Workouts
- Flat and Incline Positions
- 5 Adjustable Positions
- Assembled Dimensions:
59” L x 16.25” W x 40.25” H
- Shipping Weight: 53.50 lbs.
- Total Weight Capacity (User + Weights): 600 lbs. (150 lbs. on Leg Attachment & 250 lbs. on Squat/Press Rack Included in 600 lb. Limit)
- Shipping Box Dimensions:
46” x 25.25” x 8” (LWH)
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Frame and Parts (Residential Only)