Questions in Total Trainer FAQ’s
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- I purchased a non-Pilates Total Trainer. Instead of one long leg cuff rope, I have one rope with a loop on one end and a clip on the other measuring approximately 47" long. I also have 2 ropes measuring approximately 34" long with a clip on each end and an extra chrome circle ring. When I try to engage the leg curl rope it is too short and by clipping the two together the clip hits the pulley and won't work. Do I need a longer rope? What am I doing wrong?
- Is there a bump or catch when the glideboard crosses the break in the rails where the unit folds?
- Why does a Total Trainer use a rope for the main pulley assembly rather than a cable?
- What is the weight limit on the Total Trainer free weight bar?
- What are the three and four point pulley assemblies and which Total Trainers have them?
- How does the dual leg cuff assembly work on the Pilates Total Trainers?
- I have lost one of my DVDs, can I purchase another one?
- What are the specific Pilates attachments and can they be added to a non-Pilates Total Trainer?
- One of my Pilates resistance bands has broken; can this be replaced?
- Can I download a PDF file of the Program Cards that come with Bayou Fitness Total Trainers?