A C D H I O W
- Who do I contact for warranty questions or to troubleshoot any problems with my item?
For Total Trainers, EF Products, X-Mark Dumbbells
and Bayou Fitness brand Dumbbells or weight benches you would contact us directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Live Chat or phone ...
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover charge cards and debit cards. We ...
- When will my order ship?
The shipping times vary according to the product. Please
scroll to the bottom of the ad for the product in which you have interest to
review the ...
- What is your return policy?
items sold by Bayou Fitness are covered under a 30 day return policy. A
customer must phone or email Bayou Fitness Products during normal business
hours within ...
- When I completed my order, the confirmation screen stated that my payment was declined due to fraud. What does this mean?
This means that your order did not go through and that Bayou
Fitness does not have your payment or order. When a charge is presented to ...
- What is curbside delivery?
This is the service used for all items we ship via freight or FedEx/UPS. Under this service the driver will bring the item to the ...
- When will my order ship?
Total Trainers and Total Trainer parts/accessories have a 1-3 business day processing time and an estimated 1-10 business day delivery time after shipment for contiguous ...
- Why canít you ship to an APO or FPO?
While the Postal Service considers APO and FPO addresses to be domestic US addresses, FedEx, UPS and Freight companies consider them to be international ...
- What do I do if my item is delivered to me damaged?
Carefully remove the item from the external packaging and
retain the packaging until you are satisfied with your product. If you note any
minor damage to the ...
- What type of assembly is required?
Total Trainers arrive fully assembled. Some units require you to assemble the squat board.
- What are the differences between the Trainers?
The Trainers vary in height and weight capacities, amount of resistance, type of frames, accessories and exercises. All of these differences are outlined on ...
- What type of training guides come with the Trainers?
Each Total Trainer comes with an instructional video or DVD for strength training, a user's manual that shows how to set up and take ...
- What are the differences between the glideboard roller systems on the different Trainers?
There are two types of rollers; ball bearing and non-ball bearing. The non ball bearing rollers are the TPU 90AE Super Tuff rollers. These ...
- What are the differences between monorail and dual rail frames?
The monorail frames have a single aluminum rail that the glideboard rides on. The single glidechannel on the bottom of the glideboard fits around ...
- What are the dimensions of the Total Trainer Pilates Pro when folded?
Please refer to this†Chart for dimensions on all the Total Trainer models available.
- Would it be possible to get another copy of the training guide manual or can a copy be downloaded in pdf format?
Yes, you may download a PDF copy of the basic Total Trainer manual by clicking on this link: MANUAL Please allow a few minutes for ...
- What are the specific Pilates attachments and can they be added to a non-Pilates Total Trainer?
attachments/accessories are the Pilates toe bar, the true Pilates dual leg
assembly, the Pilates instructional video/DVD, the two removable Pilates shoulder
braces and the four Pilates ...
- What are the three and four point pulley assemblies and which Total Trainers have them?
The three and four point pulley assemblies are present on
all current Total Trainers. The three point pulley assembly is the most
commonly used assembly and allows ...
- What is the weight limit on the Total Trainer free weight bar?
All Total Trainers (monorail, dual rail and Pilates) have a 100 lb. weight capacity on the free weight bar (50 lbs. on either side of ...
- Why does a Total Trainer use a rope for the main pulley assembly rather than a cable?
This was a decision that was researched carefully before it
was made. The rope used on all Total Trainers is a static rope (used for ascending