First Degree Fitness E-920 Professional UBE (Upper Body Ergometer) Fluid Cycle
- 20 Levels of Patented Variable Fluid Resistance
- Variable Length Crank Arms - Ideal for Mechanical / Rehab Use
- 3 Machines in 1:
- Seated Upper Body Ergometer / Therapy Cycle
- Standing Upper Body Ergometer / Therapy Cycle
- Wheelchair Access
- Operates in Forward & Reverse
- Main Arm Adjusts From Horizontal to Vertical with Internal Gas-Assist Mechanism
- 4 Position, Horizontal Seat Adjustments
- Interactive Performance Monitor
- Heart Rate Reception Built In
- Contoured "Soft Touch" Seat with Lumbar Support
- Angled, Adjustable & Self-Leveling Hand Grips Minimize Joint Stress
- Foot Rest for Added Stability
- Manufacturer Warranty: 10 Years Frame, 3 Years Tank & Seals, 2 Years Non-Wearing Mechanical Components & 1 Year All Other
- Compact Size: 49" x 39"
- Weight: 270 lbs.
The E-920 UBE Cycle is instantly adaptable between 3 functions - seated, standing or wheelchair access. Its the top value option of 3 machines in 1. The E-920 is perfect for the professional facility where maximum versatility of equipment is essential and is ideal for group classes and rehabilitation.
Adjustable Crank Arm
The First Degree E-920 Ergometer Upper Body Cycle gives users the option of adjusting the crank arm length.
This feature is especially useful for mechanical / rehab use.
Revolutionized the Way People Exercise
The new, unique and technologically advanced E-920 UBE Fluid Cycle by First Degree Fitness is one of a family of superb exercise machines that has revolutionized the way people exercise all over the World. This First Degree Fluid Cycle is a fabulous exercise machine that effectively engages almost every muscles in the human body.
New Evolution Series
The brief for our design engineers was to research all aspects of user interface with all machines in our range. Every potential improvement was identified and incorporated into the new Evolution Series. The results speak for themselves.
Interactive Performance Monitor
All commercial machines in the Evolution Series (except E-216 Rower) utilize the new Interactive Performance Monitor. The Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) displays: time; speed; distance; revolutions per minute; calories per hour; watts; level and has a heart rate receiver built in. Incorporating a multi-function display that provides everything you need to monitor, motivate and progress, the IPM give you quick start, manual programs, interval training, 6 previous workout memories and a unique Pacer system guaranteed to challenge and inspire you. Changes can be made during an exercise program. The resistance level can be set to provide precise results.
A level gauge lets you know when to change the batteries. Bigger, better, smarter - the IPM gives you improved functionality and superior data display while still being simple and intuitive to use.
High Quality UBE Cycle
From the extra heavy gauge steel welded frame to the adjustable crank arms, the First Degree E-920 Upper Body Ergometer is built to last. Other features include a contoured comfort seat with side grips and lumbar support, adjustable main arm from horizontal to vertical with an internal gas assist mechanism and 20 levels of resistance that adjusts by a touch of a lever. To top it all off, it comes with a great manufacturer warranty!
Water - Nature's Perfect Resistance Medium
The First Degree E720 Fluid Cycle XT uses water as it's form of resistance.
This is the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing and provides a smooth and consistent sensation throughout the range of
motion of the exercise. The natural, soothing sound is an added benefit of the water and contributes to a relaxing and comforting workout experience.
Why Use Fluid?
Water has unique "cube rule" physical properties, which mean that to go
twice as fast through it requires 8 times the effort! So as the athlete increases workout intensity, the Fluid Technology resistance unit responds instantly.
There's absolutely no slack, no slippage and no flat spots! Its full on resistance and always there for you at the precise moment you want it!
HOW IT WORKS: ONE TANK - TWO CHAMBERS:
- The patented Fluid Technology variable resistance system makes ingenious use of a twin-chamber tank.
- Rotating paddles act on water in the outer chamber to provide the necessary resistance to the athlete's effort, and dissipate energy.
- The inner chamber purely provides passive storage of water.
- The position of the indicator determines the relative levels between the two chambers.
Commercial Manufacturer Warranty
- Metal Frame: 10 Year Warranty - First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals: 3 Year Limited Warranty - First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
- Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature): 1 Year Limited Warranty - First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- All Other Components (of a wearing nature): 1 Year Limited Warranty - First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
|A daytime telephone number is required before this item is shipped. The transporter will need your telephone number to schedule the delivery.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. We offer curbside delivery and a signature is required. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 14 business days from the date of your order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into your house, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking or set-up.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- This item cannot be shipped to an APO, FPO or PO Box.
- No Sales Tax is required on shipments delivered outside of Louisiana.