XMark (FID) Flat Incline Decline Bench XM-4255
The XMark (FID) Flat Incline Decline Bench XM-4255 targets your muscles from all angles for a full, well rounded workout. The FID bench features 8 adjustments from decline to full military position, a 3 position adjustable leg hold-down to perform exercises in the decline position including decline ab work and a wide horseshoe shaped base for stability. The bench also includes a thick 2.25" Hi-density cushion, sweat and tear resistant Duraguard Vinyl and a scratch resistant baked powder coat finish. Train hard for the results you can see with XMark, the mark of excellence.
- 8 adjustments from decline to military position
- 3 position adjustable leg hold-down with 3.25" roller pads
- Wide horseshoe shaped base
- Thick 2.25" Hi-density cushion
- Sweat and tear resistant Duraguard Vinyl
- Skid resistant rubber feet
- Scratch resistant baked powder coat finish
- Bench pad dimensions:
---Seat pad:14.5" L x 12" W
---Back pad: 30" L x 11.75" W
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- 2" x 2" steel construction