The XMark Vertical Knee Raise with Dip Station will provide defined abs, stronger arms, a well-developed chest, and a strong back. While the vertical knee raise station targets your core and abs the push-up station focuses on your chest. Twin dip handles are ergonomically spaced to help give a great dip workout to strengthen arms and shoulders. Simple, basic, rugged and, most of all, effective, the XM-4437 vertical knee raise enables an impressive list of exercises packed into one product. Sculpt, build and define your body with XMark, the mark of excellence.
- Heavy duty 14-gauge steel construction
- 5-position adjustable sit-up ankle pads with large 4 contoured roller pads
- Dip and push-up handles with rubber grips
- Dip handles ergonomically spaced at 21.5 from center to center
- Ergonomically designed hand grips for vertical knee raise
- Extra thick 2.5 Hi-density cushions
- Double stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Tough skid resistant feet helps protect your floors against damage
- Scratch resistant powder coat finish
Please visit XMark Fitness for warranty information.
Posted by Rick on 28th Nov 2016
I've been looking for a solid dip station to use in my home gym (basement) for a long time now and happened to find this XMark station. I do a lot of body weight exercises and I'm 240lb, so having a sturdy piece of equipment that will stand up to daily use is key. The fact that this setup also allows for knee raises and push ups is an added bonus.
The assembly is relatively easy, even for one person and so far the build feels super solid. I would recommend using a socket wrench if you have one... there are quite a few bolts.
I'm more than happy with this purchase and can see this equipment being around for a long time.
All prices are in USD.