Stamina AeroPilates Performer 286
- Intended For Residential Use Only
- Performs 32 Total Body Pilates Exercises
- Ergonomically Designed, Heavy Duty Elastic Cords with 3 Resistance Levels To Challenge Any User
- Ultra Smooth Ball Bearing Rollers Allow the Cushion Platform to Glide Effortlessly Through the Frame Track
- Optional Attachment:
- AeroPilates Free-Form Cardio Rebounder (Model 55-0011)
NOT INCLUDED - SOLD SEPARATELY..
- Adjustable Headrest
- Oversized High-Density Foam Shoulder Pads for Added Comfort & Support
- Adjustable Cord Hand Grips
- Durable, Scratch-Resistant Powder Coat Finish
- Non-Slip Frame Caps Keep the Heavy Duty Steel Frame in Place When In Use
- Includes 2 Workout DVD's:
- Level 1 Cardio Workout DVD
- Level 1 Aero Pilates Workout DVD
- Workout Wall Chart Included
- Folds for Easy Storage
- Built-In Transport Wheels For Easy Moving
- 2 Person Assembly Recommended (Tools Included)
- 300 lbs. User Weight Capacity
- 3 Years Frame & 90 Days Parts Manufacturer Warranty
- Owner's Manual
|Improve Muscle Tone, Balance & Endurance |
Improve muscle tone, balance and endurance with the AeroPilates Performer 286! It performs 32 exercises to shape your entire body and features ergonomically designed heavy duty elastic cords that provide 3 levels of resistance to challenge any user.
| || |
Optional Rebounder Attachment:
|• ||Stamina AeroPilates Free-Form Cardio Rebounder (55-0011) |
|• ||NOT INCLUDED - SOLD SEPARATELY. |
|• ||Combines Popular Trampoline |
Moves with the Pilates Reformer for a Low Impact Cardio Workout
|• ||Optional Attachment Includes 20 Minute Workout DVD, Bungee Cord & Exercise Mat |
| Regular exercise improves your physical & mental health. For most of us, our busy lifestyles often limit our time & opportunity to devote to exercising. The AeroPilates Performer 286 provides a convenient way to get in shape and achieve a happier and healthier lifestyle. |
Pilates is a physical fitness system developed in the early 20th century by Joseph Pilates in Germany. The program focuses on the core postural muscles which help keep the body balanced and are essential to providing support for the spine. By correcting posture, Pilates can strengthen your body against future injuries.
The primary focus of pilates is to improve / focus on the following 8 areas:
- Strength & Flexibility
- Coordination & Balance
- Stamina & Endurance
- Weight Loss
- Muscle Tone & Respiratory Strength
- Respiratory Strength & Endurance
- Posture & Alignment
- Ability to Handle Stress
Pilates not only engages the mind and the body to provide a full body workout, but with regular workouts, user's see dramatic results in the 8 areas mentioned above in a much shorter period of time than that of regular exercise.
| This item is shipped via . Allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. |
- No Sales Tax is required on shipments delivered outside of Louisiana.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please have the driver make a note of the damage. This will aid in the return/replacement process.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into your home, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- This item cannot be shipped to an APO, FPO or PO Box.