|Stamina Conversion II Recumbent Bike and Rower Combination |
Rowing is widely recognized with trainers and fitness experts as one of the best all around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength. Rowing is an efficient, effective total body workout that utilizes all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals and buttocks. It is one of the best exercises for building a strong back, as well as one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints.
The super quiet recumbent bike is designed to put you in a semi-reclined position so your workout focuses on all the major muscles in your hips, thighs, and buttocks. Stationary cycling is also among the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises because it increases your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without impact on your joints.
- Doubles as a Recumbent Bike and a Rower
- Additional Upper Body Strengthening Exercises Including Bicep Curls, Triceps Kickbacks, Forearm Curls and More
- Attach the Resistance Cord Under the Seat for Light Leg Presses
- 8 Levels of Smooth, Quiet Magnetic Resistance, Deluxe Housing
- Multi-function Electronic Monitor is Built Into the Housing for a Sleeker Design with a Larger LCD Display for Easier Reading
- Electronic Monitor Keeps You Motivated by Tracking Speed, Distance, Time, Calories Burned, and Pulse
- Molded Foam Padded Seat and Seatback
- Rotating Rowing Pedals
- Foot Straps on all Pedals Hold Feet Securely in Place
- Extruded Aluminum Rowing Beam
- Sturdy Steel Construction
- Wheels for Portability
- Folds for Storage
- Hand Pulse Sensor Built into Grips to Measure Heart Beats Per Minute
|A daytime telephone number is required before this item is shipped. The transporter will need your telephone number to schedule the delivery. |
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. We offer curbside delivery and a signature is required. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 14 business days from the date of your order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into your house, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking or set-up.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- This item cannot be shipped to an APO, FPO or PO Box.
- No Sales Tax is required on shipments delivered outside of Louisiana.
- Also, if you choose to return the item, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.
This page cannot be copied in whole or in part without the written consent of Bayou Fitness.
Copyright 2007, Bayou Fitness Products