|Stamina® Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike |
Stamina's® Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike is designed to put you in a semi-reclined position so you work all the major muscles in your hips, thighs, and buttocks while you get a great cardiovascular workout. And the Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike tones the upper body with rotating handlebars so your hands "pedal" to work your arms, shoulders, and back.
The tension knob can be adjusted to any of eight levels to increase or decrease the workout intensity anytime without interrupting your workout. The adjustable, heavy-weighted flywheel resistance and belt drive train gives you smooth pedaling at any resistance level.
Stationary cycling is one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism to burn calories and fat more efficiently. Because there isn't heavy impact on your joints, stationery cycling can be a lifelong form of exercise. For effective aerobic exercise, work within your target heart rate zone (70% to 85% of your maximum heart rate). A heart rate monitor will give you the constant feedback you need so you stay within your target heart rate zone.
The Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike includes an electronic monitor to measure your speed, calories burned, distance, and pulse. The electronic monitor is battery-operated so there is no need for an electrical outlet. The handrails' built-in pulse sensors take your pulse for display on the electronic monitor.
The seat is padded for comfort and adjustable to fit any size rider, and the oversized foot pedals and adjustable foot straps hold your feet securely to improve pulling motion while pedaling. Exercise bikes without this feature have the pushing motion only and not the more advantageous pushing/pulling motion.
With a footprint of just 49 5/8" long x 23 5/8" wide and a height of 48 5/8", the Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike takes up much less space than other recumbent exercise bikes.
- Quiet Magnetic Resistance
- Multi-function Electronic Display
- Includes Both Upper Hand Pedals and Lower Foot Pedals for a Full Body Workout
- Water Bottle Holder
- Comfortable Padded Seat and Seatback
- Adjustable Angle Seatback
- Sturdy, Steel Frame
- Recommended for Users 5 Feet Tall and Taller
- Footprint: 49 5/8"L x 23 5/8"W
- Weight: 117 lbs.
A daytime telephone number is required before this item is shipped. The transporter will need your telephone number to schedule the delivery.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. We offer curbside delivery and a signature is required. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 14 business days from the date of your order.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway. It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into your house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with unpacking or set-up. Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Hawaii or Canada. This item cannot be shipped to an APO, FPO or PO Box. No Sales Tax is required on shipments delivered outside of Louisiana.
- Also, if you choose to return the item, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee.
This page cannot be copied in whole or in part without the written consent of Bayou Fitness.
Copyright 2007, Bayou Fitness Products