InStride E-1000 Elliptical Trainer
- Adjustable Tension to Control Workout Intensity Level
- The Foot Pedals can be Worked in a Forward or Reverse Direction to Target your Lower Body in Different Wways
- Electronic Fitness Monitor Displays Number of Strides Per Minute, Total Number of Strides, Exercise Time, and Calories Burned or Scan all Stats
- Sturdy Steel Construction, Non-Slip Pedals
- Footprint: 20" x 12"
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Some Assembly Required
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Frame / 90 Days Parts
- Owner's Manual
The Stamina® InMotion® E1000 Elliptical trainer is an affordable way to work out at home on one of the most popular machines in the gym. It is compact and lightweight enough to use at home or at the office, and stores easily under a desk or in a closet. Elliptical trainer workouts burn a similar number of calories as jogging but without the risk of injury to the back, knees, hips, or ankles. Since your feet never leave the pedals the Stamina InMotion E1000 Elliptical gives a low-impact workout that is easy on your joints.
|This item is shipped via . Allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. |
- No Sales Tax is required on shipments delivered outside of Louisiana.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please have the driver make a note of the damage. This will aid in the return/replacement process.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into your home, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking or setup.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- This item cannot be shipped to an APO, FPO or PO Box.
This page cannot be copied in whole or in part without the written consent of Bayou Fitness.
Copyright 2007, Bayou Fitness Products