XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine with Dual 200 lb. Weight Stacks XM-7626.1
Featuring dual 200 lb. weight stacks, the XMark Functional Trainer XM-7626.1 provides true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. The user can also customize the trainer to fit their body and movements with 19 unique column adjustments. Included are a tricep rope, short bar, long bar, leg extension leg curl strap, ankle strap, two hand straps, and two long strap handles. The user can also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar.
The XMark Functional Trainer is built with 11-gauge 2 x 3 rectangular steel, has skid-resistant feet and a scratch-resistant, baked powder coat finish. Sculpt, build and define your body with XMark.
- Two 200 lb. weight stacks
- Quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings
- Includes 2 hand straps, 2 long strap handles, tricep rope, short bar, long bar, leg extension leg curl strap and an ankle strap
- Split handle grip pull-up chin-up bar
- Molded rubber hand grips
- Skid resistant feet
- Heavy duty, 11 gauge 2 x 3 steel construction
- Bake powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 35.5 L x 70.9 W x 83.9 H
Please visit XMark Fitness for warranty information.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.