The XMark Power Cage with Dip Station and Pull-up Bar XM-7620 allows you to lift heavy weights safely without the need for a spotter. As XMarks top of the line power cage, the XMark XM-7620 is designed with heavy duty adjustable pull-pin safety spotters, tricep dip handles, and a split grip chin-up/pull-up bar. Starting at 20" height, the bar catches and safety spotter adjustment holes are spaced 2-inches apart for maximum user control. The XMark Power Cage XM-7620 also includes 11-gauge 2" x 3" steel construction, a baked on, scratch-resistant powder coat finish. Sculpt, build and define your body with XMark, the mark of excellence.
Optional attachment for the XMark Power Cage XM-7620: XM-7621 Lat Pulldown and Low Row Attachment.
- 2 pairs outside front U-shaped bar catches with pull-pin adjustments
- 1 pair inside front U-shaped bar catches with pull-pin adjustments
- 1 pair inside back U-shaped bar catches with pull-pin adjustments
- 2 safety spotter bars with pull-pin adjustments
- Safety spotter adjustment holes 2" apart
- Safety spotters starting at 20" above ground
- Numbered 4-post design
- Split pull-up handles for narrow parallel, narrow and wide grip pull-ups
- Ergonomically spaced removable tricep dip bars with rubber grips
- 48" wide walk-in design
- For use with 7 ft. Olympic weight bar
- 850 lb. load capacity
- Optional XMark Power Cage Lat Pulldown and Low Row Attachment XM-7621 (Not included)
- Baked on scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Heavy duty 11-gauge 2" x 3" construction
- Dimensions: 48.5" L x 48.5" W x 83.1" H
Please visit XMark Fitness for warranty information.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.