Suzanne Somers Total Thigh Trainer Model 55-9160 The Suzanne Somers Total Thigh Trainer offers a challenging lower-body workout that also improves your cardiovascular fitness.
You will work and tone every part of your legs--thighs, hips, hamstrings and calves-while you exercise your heart and lungs. The Suzanne Somers Total Thigh Trainer's stride suspends you in the air while you move so while the forward motion closely resembles walking and running, there is no jarring impact that might cause injury. The arcing steps that never let you touch the ground keep your workout safe and comfortable.
The Suzanne Somers Total Thigh Trainer can be used in a scissor motion, a lateral motion, a circular motion, and a skating motion.
- You will tone and strengthen your inner and outer thighs along with your quads and calves.
- Padded handles for easy grip support
- Secure foot pedals with a non-skid surface offer plenty of stability
- The monitor shows basic fitness data to keep you motivated: time, count, calories, total count
- Set to scan all stats during your workout
- Fold and store away when not in use
- Begin with a simple, slower workout if you're just starting a fitness routine
- Increase the difficulty of your workouts on the machine gradually as your fitness improves
- Material: Steel frame
- Product Color: White with black accents
- Comfort Elements: Large, textured foot pedals
- Target Training: Thighs, legs, hips, glutes and cardiovascular endurance
- Includes: Suzanne Somers Total Thigh Trainer, workout wall chart, owner's manual
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Warranty: 1 year frame/90 days parts
Because it is an impact-free activity, stationary cycling can be a lifelong form of exercise. For effective aerobic exercise, work within your target heart rate zone (70% to 85% of your maximum heart rate).