Valor Fitness BD-11 Strength Power Rack
The BD-11 Valor Fitness Hard Power rack is the perfect unit for the HARD CORE POWER LIFTER. Built using 2.5” x 2.5” 12 gauge steel frame. The features are an internal squat rack with an adjustable bar height. The bench press supports both internal, inside the rack, and external, along the exterior frame of the rack. Front main frame doubles as chin up bar as well as structural support. Four plate storage pegs are located on the rear upright.
- 2" x 2" Main Frame
- 4 Plate Storage Pegs at 8” Each
- 4 Solid Steel Chrome Adjustable Weight Bar Supports
- 2 Solid Steel Squat Safety Bars
- 17 Variable Positions for Bar Supports Ranging in Height from 18” to 68”
- Solid Steel Chrome Pull Up Bar with Knurled Grips
- Carton 1 Size / Weight: 86" x 15" x 7" / 97 lbs
- Carton 2 Size / Weight: 49" x 15" x 8" / 66 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: L 44” x W 48” x H 82”
- 5 Year Frame Warranty
Pull up station: Allows user to focus on “pulling” muscle workout and not just the pushing motion found in bench press.
Solid steel weld plate in lower rear of frame adds extra support to the over-all frame structure.
|Squat Rack: Rated for 650 lbs of weight. Recommendation is to perform the squats and bench press inside the cage for added safety measures. |