Valor Fitness BD-7 XS Strength Power Rack with Lat Pull
The Valor Fitness BD-7 XS Strength Power Rack is a sturdy 2” x 2” steel frame that offers many features. The features are an internal squat rack with an adjustable bar height. The bench press supports both internal, inside the rack, and external, along the exterior frame of the rack. Plate loading lat pull down offers a full range of shoulder motion while the low row pulley can be used for seated rows, upright rows and curls by using the foam cross bar. Front main frame doubles as chin up bar as well as structural support. Four plate storage pegs are located on the rear upright allowing for quick, easy access to both the lat pull storage carriage or bench press bar on rack.
- 2" x 2" Main Frame
- 4 Plate Storage Pegs at 8” Each
- 4 Solid Steel Chrome Adjustable Weight Bar Supports
- 2 Solid Steel Squat Safety Bars
- 17 Variable Positions for Bar Supports Ranging in Height from 18” to 68”
- Foam Covered Utility Bar Used for Curls or Other Accessories
- Solid Steel Chrome Pull Up Bar with Knurled Grips
- Low Pulley Station for Seated and Upright Rows
- Lat Pull Down Station with Plate Loading Carriage
- Carton 1 Size / Weight: 81" x 12" x 6" / 101 lbs.
- Carton 2 Size / Weight: 48" x 15" x 9" / 81 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 63.5" x 55" x 85.5"
- User Dimensions: 7' x 9' x 7'
|Max weight for the Lat Pull is 200lbs. and max weight for the bar holders on main frame is 400lbs. combined weight for each bar holder. |